Create zig zag sawtooth dividers
- Add zig zag sawtooth to your pages or page elements as used on this page below
- RapidWeaver Stacks3 stack designed to work with our Templates & Projects
- Foundation & Foundry compatible
- Easy settings: Just set colour of the zig zag and background colour (supports transparency too)
- Additional settings to invert sawtooth and set height of sawtooth
- Included with every new Project & Template (available mid-Nov 2017)
Note that PADDYZig will fill its container width, so if placed on an empty page that allows edge to edge content, the PADDYZig will fill the width of the screen.
Best results are achieved when using PADDYZig as a page wide divider between SectionsPros or Foundry Containers.
The PADDYZig below is inverted
This is created with a Slider