Create curved dividers between page sections
- Add sophisticated parabolic curves to your pages or page elements as used on this page below
- RapidWeaver Stacks3 stack designed to work with our Templates & Projects
- Foundation & Foundry compatible
- Easy settings: Just set colour of the curve and background colour (supports transparency too)
- Additional settings to invert curve, add shadow and alter the curve shape
- Included with every new Project & Template (available mid-May 2017)
The PADDYCurve above is inverted and set to a low height.
The PADDYCurve below is set to a large height and also the shadow feature is enabled.
Note that PADDYCurve will fill its container width, so if placed on an empty page that allows edge to edge content, the PADDYCurve will fill the width of the screen.
Best results are achieved when using PADDYCurve as a page wide divider between SectionsPros or Foundry Containers.